Terms and Conditions
This document is an End-User License Agreement between you (“You”) and Wiry Solutions OÜ (“Wiry”) and governs the use of all versions of the Exot application (“Exot” or “Product”), a software product by Wiry.
By downloading, installing or using the Product You agree to be bound by this EULA.
Wiry reserves the right to update and/or change this EULA at its discretion and without notice. Continued use of the Product after such changes shall constitute your consent to these changes.
Wiry grants a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, license to use the Product (means to directly or indirectly activate the processing capabilities of the Product, load, execute, access, utilize, store, employ the Product) in executable code form in accordance with the terms of this EULA. Except for the limited license set out in this EULA, Wiry grants you no other license or right in the Product. Your license will end when this EULA is terminated.
- The Product is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. Your use of the Product is at your own risk.
- Wiry does NOT warrant that the Product will meet your expectations or that the Product will be error-free and provided without interruptions.
- You understand and accept that Wiry shall NOT be liable to You for any loss of data, loss of use, damage, failure of security mechanisms, business interruptions, loss of income or loss of profit that may be incurred by you by use of the Product.
- Technical support is available only to paying customers via email according to the selected plan.
You agree NOT to:
- Use the Product for any illegal purpose or in a manner that it violates any law or the rights of any other person;
- Disassemble, decompile, unlock, reverse engineer, or decode the Product in any manner or create any derivative works based on the Product;
- Re-sell, duplicate, copy, grant any rights under this EULA to any third party or lease, time-share, lend or rent Products;
Copyright and Content Ownership
- The Product itself, the Exot name, branding, and logos are protected by copyright © Wiry Solutions OU, All rights reserved.
- You retain your rights to any content you submit, post or display on or through the Product and related services unless specified otherwise. Wiry claims no ownership of any content you post.
If you have any questions, please email us
- 20/12/2019 — Original version